Tuesday 29 March 2011

Thought of YOu Today and Felt YOu Near.

Tuesday, March 29th, 2011

"DEAR NUNO,
I woke up this morning and thought of you as I do everyday but today was different. Today I felt you near.

I sat at my computer as I do every morning and I started thinking about you as I often do and when I start thinking about you I go back to my Eulogy and I read it out loud. When I finished reading it this morning, it was time for me to leave for work.

I closed my computer and I left the house, got into my van. I started to drive away from my house and I noticed my radio was off so I turned it on. The minute I turned it on...."Draw Me Close To You" was playing on the radio.

I started to cry the minute I heard it. It's a song I have never heard on the radio before but it was your song. The song we played at your service. It brought tears to my eyes as that song has a new meaning to me now.
It really made me feel like you had heard me this morning.  Inside it made me feel happy as I felt you close and it let me know you were hearing me.  I miss you so much.  Everyday is hard and I hope it gets better but it's still hard knowing I can't see you.

You will always be apart of me.  May you continue to be with us all.  Miss you so much.
Hugs and Kisses, Your Favorite Cousin Tammy.
xoxoxo....BE HAPPY."

No comments:

Post a Comment